[sgroup] Roland Sample hi-hat problem

Michael de Oliveira Nicassio michael at xrsland.com
Fri Jun 25 07:59:07 EDT 2010

hi jeff,

there are basically 4 levels where you can edit the panoramic on
s-760: performance, patch, partial and samples.

have you checked the page partial smt, there's a page where you can
set the pan for each of the samples inside the partial, there's a
parameter which puts the sample to randomly jump from one side to
other, if memory doesn't fail is rnd.

hope this helps.

best,

michael.