[sgroup] String sections

Adrian Gin adrian.gin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:56:26 EDT 2011

I'm looking for some decent small sized string sections to accompany my
Piano samples.

I have a copy of the SP_SV01 which has a Yamaha C7 Piano which sounds great.
Anyone have any suggestions for a quick and dirty solution?

I dont care too much about 'Quality' as the S760 sampler has all the F
cutoffs and adjustments to make anything sound nice. I do like Patches which
are about 3-5MBs in size. It allows you to fit a lot onto one volume so when
you gig you can have everything on a single volume.

Cheers

Adrian