[sgroup] 5 brand new, boxed RC100 controllers for sale

Jasper de Haas jasperdehaas at gmail.com
Wed May 14 02:53:54 EDT 2014

This guy.

Hi everyone,
This is my first post here.
I had the chance to buy a little stock of RC100, brand new, boxed.
These units have been safely stored in a big Music Gear shop in Italy
since the 90's. I already sold 5 units by posting on "Roland sampler
users" group on Facebook and also on another group called "Hardware
samplers users".
There you can find the nice feedbacks I've recieved,
Please note that these have no warranty, but since I own a S770 and a
S760 myself, I have the chance to test them before shipping.

The price is 100 euros plus shipping (shipping costs must be
calculated on each Country of course).

I am also dealing on some H5-IF SCSI card for the S-550.
I will keep you updated also on this, but I already accept reservations.
The price would be more or less in the 100 euros price also for these ones.

I am based in Italy, and I will ship worldwide.
Contact me for any info you would need at paolo.giangrasso at gmail.com.

Thanks for your attention.

My best regards

Paolo Giangrasso